Cambridge Heights in Nutley

I specialize in Cambridge Heights in Nutley,  Thinking about buying or selling a townhome in Cambridge Heights in Nutley NJ? I have a growing database of New York City buyers that are looking for townhomes & condos in Cambridge Heights in Nutley NJ. I specialize in selling and marketing properties in Cambridge Heights in Nutley, I can show you how I can market your property and get it sold the fastest and get you the most amount of money! For a FREE no-obligation marketing consultation call me at 862-228-0554. I also have Cambridge Heights Units for Sale that are not currently being marketed publicly please contact me for a list of these homes.

Search Cambridge Heights in Nutley Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 3420058
$220,120
Nutley Township, NJ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of CARRINGTON REAL ESTATE SERVICES GSMLS
Featured picture for the property 3419905
$353,100
Nutley Township, NJ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of C-21 GEMINI, LLC. GSMLS
Featured picture for the property 1738447
$2,850,000
Alpine, NJ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Stacy Esser
Keller Williams Town Life
NEWJERSEY
Featured picture for the property 1738423
$353,100
Nutley, NJ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Paul Covello
Century 21 Gemini Realty, LLC
NEWJERSEY
Featured picture for the property 1738206
$2,249,000
Alpine, NJ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Margaret Kim
Eastern Realty, Inc.
NEWJERSEY
All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2017 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Cambridge Heights in Nutley *

$1,810,070

-0.01%

$143.0000

0.09%

-0.20%

August

July

0.08%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable