Lyndhurst was originally formed as Union Township on February 19, 1852, from portions of Harrison Township. While it was still Union Township, portions of territory were taken to form Rutherford (as of September 21, 1881), Boiling Springs Township (April 17, 1889; now known as East Rutherford) and North Arlington (March 11, 1896). On May 15, 1917, the area was reincorporated by an act of the New Jersey Legislature as the Township of Lyndhurst, based on the results of a referendum held one week earlier. The township is named for Lord Lyndhurst.
Search Lyndhurst Homes for Sale
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Last date updated: Feb 19, 2018 12:52:am.
Source: New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2018 New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc, All Rights Reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Lyndhurst *
* All data pertains to single-family homes